- Under the direction of the radiology manager with supervision and broad general directions, performs administrative duties of supervision within the department, and is responsible for directing departmental activities and technologist staff in the direct performance of patient related procedures.
- Education: Associates degree and/or graduate of an accredited ultrasound program
- Certifications: Current certification by the American Registry of diagnostic medical sonographers
- Skills: Ability to deal efficiently, ethically and courteously with all hospital personnel. Excellent verbal and written skills to facilitate communication with a variety of medical and technical personnel.
- Work experience: Five years of broad diagnostic experience. Previous management experience required.
Please reference Job Code 5582 DG when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.
Stay ahead with the evolving world of industry trends with Marvel Consultants, Inc. We keep you ready to take on tomorrows hiring challenges.
How we Started
Marvel Consultants, Inc. began with a mission to revolutionize recruiting and consultancy. Discover our journey from a driven startup to an industry leader.