Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Our client, a manufacturer of spinal implants, is currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager for its largest, highest revenue producing territory: Texas and Oklahoma.
Regional Sales Manager: Provides overall sales leadership to exceed anticipated levels of revenue and market share. The Regional Sales Manager utilizes their skills to mentor, train, develop, and hold accountable their region to be able to maximize optimal revenue business mix and fund objectives. Also, works closely with other members of the regional & corporate team to ensure that they are aware of opportunities in the region to maximize revenue potential within the market.
Requirements include bachelor’s degree with 12 plus years of sales experience in medical device (preferably spine) or biologics in meeting or exceeding quota. Highly skilled specialist contributing to the development of procedures, troubleshooting complex problems for the team, providing support and development of distributors within their territory in ensure quota is met.
Responsible for activities around driving sales to reach and exceed corporate goals.
- Develop annual sales plan with senior leadership team in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Partner with sales team to direct and coordinate implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Identify goals and needs/requirements of prospects and clients, including budgetary cycles/amounts and key decision makers.
- Meet and/or exceed regional targets and contribute to the overall online team targets (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
- Conduct account analysis and revenue forecast regularly.
- Builds, develops, and manages sales team within their region.
Core Job Responsibilities:
The RSM supports the organization by generating sales that meet or exceed corporate goals. Provide feedback from the field on requests and future needs of customers. Meet or exceed regional sales goals and contribute to the overall sales team targets (monthly, quarterly, and annual).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA):
The RSM must possess the following skills and demonstrate increasing proficiency in each area throughout their career development.
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication, listening, and strong client relationship skills.
- Mentor, teacher, and enthusiastic team building personality.
- Responsible for reaching sales quotas as determined by sales leadership.
- Ability to assess issues and provide solutions to both internal and external customers.
Work Authorization US Work Authorization required.
Work Environment – This job operates in a corporate or home office setting. Frequently travels in cars, trains, or airplanes with visit to office and conferences. Overnight stays in hotels frequently required.
Physical Demands – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Travel – Sales will require extensive independent travel over 60 % of the time.
Please reference Job Code 5586 TP when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.
Stay ahead with the evolving world of industry trends with Marvel Consultants, Inc. We keep you ready to take on tomorrows hiring challenges.
How we Started
Marvel Consultants, Inc. began with a mission to revolutionize recruiting and consultancy. Discover our journey from a driven startup to an industry leader.