Director of Perinatal Services
- Director responsible for Labor & Delivery, Mother/Baby and Level II Nursery.
- Participates in the development of hospital objectives, policies, programs and standards.
- Directs and oversees development and evaluation of goals and objectives for assigned services that are compatible with the philosophy and objectives of Patient Care Services and consistent with the mission of the organization.
- Establishes, implements, and evaluates standards that ensure safe and therapeutically effective nursing care of a high quality.
- Develops, manages, and evaluates all aspects of the budget (personnel and all other resources) to maintain operation within the confines of the approved budget.
- Current licensure from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
- B.S.N.; Master’s degree with appropriate clinical/administration specialty required.
- Five years of relevant administrative and clinical experience in a tertiary care facility.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability to work with current health care issues related to continuous improvement, high performance work teams, and data analysis.
- Interpersonal skills to work with all levels of the hospital organization and with members of the community.
Please reference Job Code 5535 DG when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form
Stay ahead with the evolving world of industry trends with Marvel Consultants, Inc. We keep you ready to take on tomorrows hiring challenges.
How we Started
Marvel Consultants, Inc. began with a mission to revolutionize recruiting and consultancy. Discover our journey from a driven startup to an industry leader.