Director of Emergency Department
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
- Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- Master’s degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Please reference Job Code 5566 DG when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.
Stay ahead with the evolving world of industry trends with Marvel Consultants, Inc. We keep you ready to take on tomorrows hiring challenges.
How we Started
Marvel Consultants, Inc. began with a mission to revolutionize recruiting and consultancy. Discover our journey from a driven startup to an industry leader.