Area Sales Manager
Our client, a manufacturer of cranial plating systems, is in search of a talented sales manager to run the entire Northeast, from New England to Washington DC. The Area Sales Manager will build and maintain distributor relationships, establish price structure, and provide product training to clients. Experience working with neurosurgeons and distributors highly preferred. Competitive compensation, 100% paid health insurance and future equity.
- Function as subject matter expert to prospects, clients, and departmental leaders on issues relating to sales
- Launch and execute strategies and tactics within assigned territory to maximize market growth penetration in targeted physician offices and hospitals
- Ensure that distributors have the resources needed to sell our products
- Collaborate closely with sales team in evaluating pricing and profitability models, determine appropriate means of improving margins and strategic development efforts
- Evaluate the industry trends for potential impact on the organization
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine need for products
- Function as a liaison with specific customers to develop and provide training and marketing assistance
- Monitor competitive activity and provides analysis of their effect in the marketplace.
- Identifying necessary trade shows and leading trade show activities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or a similar field
- 5-10 years of successful sales experience in the medical device industry (Preferably neurosurgery or spine)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to focus and align organizations around critical initiatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Please reference Job Code 5587 TP when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.
Stay ahead with the evolving world of industry trends with Marvel Consultants, Inc. We keep you ready to take on tomorrows hiring challenges.
How we Started
Marvel Consultants, Inc. began with a mission to revolutionize recruiting and consultancy. Discover our journey from a driven startup to an industry leader.